nuffnang

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Danl Danl

I'm sure all of you will be puzzled, but this is actually a picture of my close friend Danl. Okay, you might be wondering what in the world am I posting this for? Well just found it interesting when he turned up for badminton with the bag and yes, without his shoes!

It happen like this. He is working somewhere in Taman Bahagia. From his work place to Bukit Jalil is pretty straight forward. So happen he didn't pack but decided to go for badminton. Nice of him to inform me he'll be going, so I made an effort to go early for the day. His mother was there when I reached so I asked where is Danl? She replied, she didn't pack for him. So Danl called his younger brother Phil to help him pack. As usually the nice old buddy Phil, most probably stressed out with assignments and g... opps sorry, forgot the shoes.

Could see that Danl was pretty upset. He was stressing time and time again, "How can he of all things forget my SHOES!!" Well better luck next time Danl. I'm sure you'll be back with a vengence next week.

2 comments:

goldfries said...

hehe. biasa la. happens to me too, that also i pack myself. :P

J@cob & Anne said...

lol..that's call camera trick hahaha