nuffnang

Monday, March 28, 2005

Disruption Again

Once again Telekom send a bunch of monkeys to rewire the whole phone line for our condominium. This caused a 17 hours disruption and I was so worried it will not be done on time for me to book court. But just leave everything to God and went out for my weekly futsal game.

Had a very bad day with terrible headache and cramps but played fairly well today. Scored some goals and then had to leave the pitch due to extream blurry vision and a spinning head. Actually my vision is still pretty blurry now maybe due to oversleeping. And after a while only it dawn upon me, today is Sunday not Saturday. Okay lets get on to "Sunday".

Started the day about 8.30, brush my teeth, had breakfast, iron my clothes, bath, clothe myself, went to church. Service ended early today and we went to "Hoi Kei" restaurant to celebrate Yee Lynn and Tina's birthday. It was really very fun watching baby Tina farting and doing her business while we sang the birthday song! Poor mother forgot to bring extra diapers and had to use a towel to wrap her up. Anyway the food served was great! Fish head, fried egg with oyster, pork's leg thai style, deep fried salad sotong and many more. Once again I was thrown to the children's table and once again, I enjoyed the lack of competition.

Reach home about 4 and took a short nap. Was awaken by a phone call from Wes asking me to swim. At first I agreed but got too cought up with "Bionicle", a cartoon by LEGO that I decided to skip the swimming session. After the movie, went for another short nap and came online. Check my hattrick team. Was quite worried actually because 3 of my best midfielders are sideline with injuries and red cards. But somehow managed to pull a victory in dire circumstances. Had to put my striker in midfield. Anyway after that, just check my mails and chat, and even now still chatting while typing this entry.

Thats all for today.....

No comments: