nuffnang

Friday, March 18, 2005

2 Days Of FOOD!!!!

FOOD!!!!



Unbelievable, I think I ate more the past 2 days then what an average person would in a week. Thanks to some kind and understanding friends who seems to provide endless love by fattening me up! Anyway I really appriciate the meals thanks guys.

It started on wednesday afternoon at Yummy's kitchen. A family of 11 ( including me of course ) harrased the table with such violence maggie mee would be so humiliated with their advertisement! And the best part, there wasn't any sensored part!! We ate everything served, curry fish head, char siew, steam herbal chicken, home made tauhu, yau mak, and many more.

In the evening a stop at Chilis proved the exploding point. Lamb chop ( it was abit small but satisfying because I was very full ) with leftovers and a huge ice-cream. After that I find myself having difficulty walking and almost threw out a few times at home. That robbed me of my precious sleep because of the many false alarm!

Thursday, was called for lunch at Kanna's Curry House. Ate 2 fillings of rice with crab curry, chicken, fried squid and left with a totally filled stomach. Went over to Megamall later as Wes wanted to buy a cake for Anneh's birthday. Wes was kind enough to pay for the cake even though I offered a small share of it stating that he is working and should pay for it. Went to the Digi shop to find out what is wrong with my camera phone but it was abit sad they couldn't find the actual cause for the lousy picture quality. I tried looking for LCD monitors too, checking out the prices but was fairly dissapointed with the shops there. After that had some homemade icecream and then went home.

At night, dinner at Casa Venicia with Uncle Richard and geng. Was kicked to the kids table by small James ( how loving ) and that table provided me with no challenge whatsoever. Ate till I was full, it means that the table was empty when I was satisfied, and then proceeded home.

As you can see, 2 full days of eating and now I have gained about 3-4kgs. Have to start exercising and controlling my intake from today onwards hahahaha

No comments: