nuffnang

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Everything Working Fine

Was just starting the blog (note this particular blog is suppose to be for yesterday afternoon ) when this old man dressed in TELEKOM uniform knocked on the gate. I went up to him and asked is there anything I can do? He answered, pretty grumpy old man, "your phone working arr?? This stupid contractor go build dunno wat accidentally cut the telephone line!" So I invited him and told him the symptoms yesterday. He went in straight, looked at my phone, picked it up, dialled a number, spoke in Malay confirming certain stuff then he said, "Okay gautim! Your line putus (broke) because of that stupid contractor simply cut cut." Didn't really get what he meant but what the heck, no harm allowing him to check. After that everything was okay again and the buzzing sound on the phone is gone too.

Skip badminton again yesterday because I have not the time to re-string my racquet. So instead, I took my grandmother and brothers out for dinner at OKR ( Old Klang Road ). Along the way, passed my digicam to Philip for he messaged me asking me for help. Reach the "makan" place when wesley called so invited him along and then Danl and Timo called Wes and they joined us too. We had 3 different dishes of mee and chat for a while mostly about Danl's car which is in the bodyworkshop now. A telephone shop nearby cought out attention, no not because of the phones but because they were displaying the marine tank there. It is a 6ft tank with very well maintained corals and the fishes, clown fish, parrot fish, and many more are all very lively and healthy. So we just paid the shop a visit and started asking lots of question seemingly interested but the cost itself would deter one from setting up such an aquarium.

At home, was online for a while and tried to sleep early. But just couldn't sleep, don't really know why too. Maybe because my midterm is coming soon and worries start creeping in. Many things went through my head, twisting and turning until at last, I fell asleep. Woke up this morning feeling much better, brushed my teeth say a short prayer, ate breakfast and here I am, blogging again. After such a long time blogging, I can feel how empty my blog is compared to others. Maybe because my life is just like a cycle, 1, 2, 3 and it goes on coming back to 1 after a while. Anyway, it is satisfying to know that I'm still breathing and it is because of the grace of God we are all alive.

Anyway woke up with a thought of doing cosmetic for this blog but change my mind now. Mainly because it is not worth the effort. Up to now I am still contemplating whether I should play badminton with Timo's colleague this evening. My dad has an invitation for dinner and he called me along too. Guess the decision will be made later tonight.

2 comments:

KJ said...

liked ur blog very much bcoz it reminds me of my holidays in KL, i remember the BB plaza, bukit bintang with all its shopping malls, chinatown, genting, & all the wonderful places in KL. Also not to mention the wonderful people of Malaysia

KJ said...

cannot view the pics that u have on My Malaysia link :(