nuffnang

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Little sisters

Since I've just have a little encounter with my little sis, maybe I should just write about her............

I was 5 that time when my mom was pregnant. I was so very happy because she had gone through miscariage when i was 2. After 9 months wait, FINALLY!!! she arrived MY SWEET LITTLE SISTER. Words could never describe HOW HAPPY I WAS!!!!

I watch her grow from a sweet plum little, indeed she was fat when she was young. She was REALLY REALLY cute then and I love to play with her alot. But after a few years, our relationship was on the rocks. I really don't understand maybe it was me or maybe it was her both of us can't get along well at all!!! As the eldest in the family, I know this is bad, very very bad so I tried my very best to mend our relationship.

Years passed and nothing improved. It got so bad we can't look eye to eye at all and we were constantly putting blame on each other and finding fault with each other. I really couldn't stand it anymore and just brought the matter up to our God almighty. It was just before her primary graduation things had become good. I notice she listens to me more and thus it makes me feel more comfortable with her around. At last we our relationship was mended, now i can talk to her freely as i can with my twin bros (mind u those 2 are pesky terrors!! HAHA).

So life goes on as usual by God's grace. But things took a slight twist when she entered secondary school. She began to be very defensive in her approach, you just cannot correct her wrongs. Maybe it is the "women syndrome" I hear alot where all women goes through a time during their teens that makes them feel BIG and they feel they know everything and can do anything they like whereas the truth is, they really don't know ANYTHING!!

She did improve after a few years but today's incident opened my eyes and showed me that she still has alot to learn. Even a simple advice to her in the car and she started murmuring and grumbling...gosh and now, after 1 hour, she have not even spoken a word to me. What else can I do than to commit all things to God's hands and well try to guide my little sister. She's no more little though, now she's all grown up, tall and slim with very good looks. Nowonder many guys in school gives her much attention but that is one thing I worry for her too. Many times I'd advice her not to get too close with school peers for i feel their influence was negative. It is not that she doesn't have friends, our family friends are all very well brought up by their parents. What i want her to learn from her peers is the family bond which I see lacking in most of us youths today.

Hahahaa not that I am complaining or what about my sister but I am pretty sure all brothers wants their lil kiddies to grow up knowing right from wrong. Please do not get me wrong, not that I am trying to imply that I can determine right from wrong perfectly, but we are all learning and I have learn from my teen days what bad influence can bring. What more can i say, everyone is learning and hopefully I can learn from my sister as she is learning from me.

No comments: