nuffnang

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another Fun Day

Woke up in the morning about 9.30 after small James called out from outside. He bought us nasi lemak and some fried mee. After that I couldn't sleep anymore. Received a message from my friend about something disturbing but it was really nothing much, what we all need is MORE GRACE!!!

After that I tried to contact Danl who wanted me to guide him to a body workshop at Puchong. It seems his car was nicely reshaped at the side, by accident of course, after a careless lady driver ( yes lady driver ) decided that the car needed a better relationship with one of the pillars in Megamall! Of course I will not reveal the name but everything is settled now. At about 1 O'clock, Danl replied my message. He wasn't at home then, he was at his girlfriend's place so I decided to take the LRT to Kelana Jaya and he will pick me up from there. I brought along my digicam to take pictures for a blog entry. Little did I know my loving brothers forgot to switch off the camera and the battery died. There goes my plan!

I reached Kelana Jaya station at about 2.20 and waited 10 minutes for Danl. After that we headed straight for Puchong. The journey there was surprisingly smooth, the traffic jam that we are all so used too wasn't there...SURPRISE!! SURPRISE!! The workshop owner is Sudas, a good friend of my dad and he quoted Danl a pretty good price, so we were all satisfied and headed straight for lunch, mind you my stomach was really grumbling then!

After lunch we went back to the workshop for a short discussion and then headed straight for futsal at Kinrara. I enjoyed the game very much, was in quite good form and managed to score a couple of goals. The only problem I encountered today is my toe nail. I was running when I felt a sudden pain and couldn't run properly after that. The nail sort of got separated with the skin and that's it, pain and numbness all over my big toe!

After that my good old friend Wesley offered my brothers and I a lift home. I was getting worried as our transport, "Little James" had an emergency call and he had to run to his wife's rescue. So once again, Wesley the savior haha, thanks alot dude, will try to repay you with food next time.

Reached home about 8 I think, cannot really recall the time, and tried to take a short nap but thanks to my brothers again!! I couldn't. They were playing and making plenty of noise in the room. So instead of sleeping I joined them too hahaha. After that I watch the second half of the FA Cup between Bolton and Arsenal. Of course Arsenal won but Bolton gave a very spirited display even thought that monkey Diouf got sent off very early.

So now here I am, writting what should be the final edition for today. After this I will be booking court and heading for bed!!

No comments: