nuffnang

Thursday, March 10, 2005

There You Go.. Another Day of Smiles and Frown

Very dissapointing day as my handphone JUST CAN'T SEEMS TO WORK!!! Actually it suffered the symptom last night itself but I thought it would be okay as I have encountered the experience once just momentarily. But then again, new record for 2 days straight my so called phone cannot detect the network. Geesh really frustrating as I cannot receive any calls or sms from friends and family.

Well what to do send it to the DIGI centre tomorrow and hopefully they replace my phone hahahaha. It can be terribly irritating as I really needed the phone in the afternoon and this kind of things happen!!! Because of that my day was pretty much ruin as I was unable to establish contact with a few of my friends doing the JAVA program.

Besides that little hickup, badminton was abit more enjoyable. Its an irony, I mean life. I remember when I was 12, dad took me for my first ever badminton game. I was so bad even the aunties don't want to play with me, end up going there doing nothing sitting down with my racquet. Almost gave up the game once and for all until I found a friend who is willing to teach me the basics and from there on my game steadily improved. And now uncles are complaining that I am abit too fast for them to cope and thus once again I am faced with the same dilemma, nobody to play with. Too bad teens my age aren't so sporting anymore. To them, badminton is a lame game that is why I don't get to play much. The very few friends who are my "badminton kaki" is preoccupied with their work and personal life so that leaves me with not much game experience and very little room for improvement. Can't complain much, today was much better as I got the chance to play with a good player and even managed to steal a set from him..SWEET VICTORY!! But deep within, I know how much I can push myself further if just I have the proper players to play with. Anyway life goes on by God's grace.

Granny cooked some crab today and it was SUPERB! Ate a few and leaving much more for tomorrow as she said, the sauce will be absorb by the crab haha....can't wait for the taste. This batch of crab is excellent, meat packed and sweet totally have that feel sinking it into your mouth!!

That's all for today actually, basically did nothing the whole day but just sitting down discussing with my dad about the Chelsea and Barcelona game and how Barca should have gone through if just the referee spotted the infringement. Well enough of Barca and Chelsea, watching out for Arsenal and Bayern Munich. This game I would expect Arsenal to win but Bayern going through. Should be a hell of a match!! HOPEFULLY!! hehe

No comments: