nuffnang

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

MY BROTHER!!! AH HO!!!!

I really find it hillarious, my little brother Ah HO!!! Hahahaha. I was sleeping soundly in the evening about 7 p.m. when I was awaken by this loud noise, yes my brother. He was exclaiming very loudly, "Aiyoh my teacher ar! I don't want to become a pengawas(prefect) wan but ar, don't know why she choose me lor!! Somemore my friends oso vote me to be pengawas!! Aiyoh I don't want to become one lar!!!!!" He said he has the most vote and was busy debating with my grandmother that he is forced to be a prefect. We were all puzzled because it is never compulsory to be a prefect nomatter how much the teacher forces you to be one. Later on we found out he was only play acting as it is his desire to be a prefect to show off to my other brother, Daniel, who was once a prefect and is more than happy to relinguish that position!

There goes another day of play acting by my very infamous brother, Ah HO!!!!!! He's pretty famous in school too I was told, teasing everyone especially Malay girls!! And even right now he is begging me not to post this but I know deep within he actually wants me to post. How I know? Easy, he's my brother and I know he wants attention!! Hahahahaha.

3 comments:

w3s said...

Ya, I agree wif Jacob..

In tat case, purposely dun give him attention..!! Hahaha..

Not tat bad.. Dun worry, Hopui, I will make sure I call u pengawas the next time I see u.. :p

w3s said...

Hahahaha..

Jacob, dun worry if he has 2 cut..

Remember, I work in the line whereby I meet lotsa Drs.. I know of some skillful surgeons who offer reasonable package for circumcision.. ;)

-karen- said...

Funny how talk about your brother becoming a prefect ended up being abou circumcision.

The sick minds of the next leading generation at work.

:)