nuffnang

Monday, March 21, 2005

Free At Last??

YAHOO!!!!! Finnished my "Business Accounting" test today. I really don't fancy this subject, NOT ONE BIT!! But that's life, you have to go through things you don't like. Really thank God, I literally studied last minute, as in maybe 5-6 hours before the test and my study methods are more than sufficient. Just randomly pick the topic I like most and concentrate on those selected few. In total, I picked 3 chapters and went through all the pass questions doing it and trying to remember the formulas.

I was in college doing some last minute revision when my friend joined me. Instead of being more vigilant, we played some table tennis! Well it is just my excuse to "release tension" haha. So after the game of table tennis, we continued our studies. Just whispered a short prayer to the Lord before I continued.

The test started at 2 p.m. I can sense the tense presense all around as most of my classmates are pretty serious with their studies, one attribute I need to learn from them. I tried to calm myself down by gulping down huge amount of water. We were first handed the answer sheet and then, the question paper. Most of my classmates were pretty sad with all of them exclaiming "SEI LOR!!!". You see, our college lecturers aren't really that friendly. They don't give us much tips. As I heard most of them "dying" I felt pretty nervous too, that was until I got the question paper. At that very moment, THANK GOD!! All the three chapters I touch on actually is the last 3 subjective questions!!!! With that I am pretty sure by God's grace I'll pass the paper. That's all for the exam, lets move on;

Last week was a very hectic week for me. We have 2 assignments due on the same day and we had to study for today's test too. Because of that couldn't find sufficient time to blog consistently. There were some incidents here and there especially the futsal friendly my friends and I were involved in on Saturday. I was on a verge of skipping it until our kind Wes offered to drive me there. The game itself was quite a brawl. Our opponent was determined to beat us by relying on new rulings and extreamly physical approach. Yet our calmness and experience prevailed over youth and exuberance. Even though they were 2 goals up during the initial stages, we replied with plenty more, so much more that we happily conceed a few to square things up. We were actually quite tired and lethargic that is why we conceeded so many but I added the "happily conceeding" to save some face. Doesn't matter really, we won! Haha.

One of our player, Danl, got hurt quite badly after a rash challenge by the opponent and his brother, Phil had cramps on both his legs so we had to carry him to the car.

Sunday, went to church in the morning and went for swimming at night with a few friends. Nothing much except for the time Ah Fai lost to my sister in the 50m sprint! Forgot my towel this time but Little James was kind enough to provide towels that day. That would be all for now, enjoy!

No comments: