nuffnang

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Back Track

Guess I'll have to back track abit this time. Haven't been updating my blogs due to the upcoming test and assignments. But nevertheless I'll make an effort to keep this blog as updated as possible. Lets start with Thursday. Received an sms quite early that day, I was actually sound asleep. It was from Sim Ying and she asked me if I could play badminton with her at night. Actually I was still abit tired from the Wednesday game so I didn't reply at all. So went to college for my "Project Management" test and thank God everything was smooth. Later on had a little discussion with Ijan and Indren on the upcoming test. They were pretty blur about the subject so they've ask a favour to explain certain things to them.

Went home about 3p.m. and took my lunch at home. After that, went online for a while to post my previous post and head on to bed immediately. Basically I slept from 4 till about 7. Woke up, took my dinner and then decided that I wanted to do something. Looked at my phone and remembered about badminton. So I called Sim Ying and told her I'll be going. They played at Sri Petaling School around PJ area. Was joined by Timo and Sim Ying with a few of her colleague. All together there were 9 of us. Played quite nice games especially the one where we had "Bukit Jalil" vs "ISYS" where Timo and I represented Bukit Jalil. Of course it was suppose to be an easy game. It was all one way traffic on the first set but they showed some great character by giving us a tough fight the second set. But despite thier bold attempt, we come out victorious at last! SIGH! We sigh in relief as it would be very humiliating loosing just like that. Can't really blame Timo and I though, we played on wednesday too and was feeling the effect.

Finnished the game about 9p.m and headed straight home. Was quite surprised to see new fishes in the aquarium as it was actually abandoned after my dad accidentally killed all our previous GFs (gold fish). Dad told me someone blessed us with these 8 fishes so I was pretty happy.

And now Friday. Once again had to wake up early for another test. Was getting pretty tired of all the sudden bulks of test but nevertheless I've enjoyed quite abit by grace due to the ability to answer most of the questions quite easily. This time, the subject is "Microprocessor based System", one of the many subjects my fellow classmates are ready to fail. But it turned out not so bad afterall even though I don't know what my other classmates will think but it was pretty easy and straightforward. That's really all that happen on Friday.

Saturday. The day isn't gone yet but I woke up this morning and found one of our black butterfly(GF) passed away. He wasn't looking good from the very first day it came so guess it is time for him. I tried isolating him to another tank but it seems he is too weak to survive.

That's all for now and hope I will get to post a another one tonight, maybe tomorrow. But once again I'm hit with another assignment and another test next week. Good day ya all!

No comments: