nuffnang

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Haha Who You Can Call A Friend

It is really weird, I try not to involve anyone's name in my post in order to keep it interesting and to have a little bit of privacy. But I think I'll change my policy just for this once to write about one of my closer friend Mr. Wesley, and rest assured everything I write here is from true experiences and true feelings

The very reason why I would like to honour him with one of my post is because of the nice things he has to say about me in his blog. I'll provide the link for your reference at the end of this post so please be patient. Let me inform you with a little bit of Wesley according to my best of knowledge and my view towards him.

I've known him for many years now, how many I really cannot remember. The first impression of him wasn't that all good I would say, maybe because I was kinda quiet and canservative that time and getting to know someone so bubbly and full of confidence kind of throw me off abit. Nevertheless mixing around with him changed me alot and made me more relaxed and compose when talking to others. The only one thing that pricked me off about him last time was his ability to tease and shoot someone down with words that would sometimes hurt others and I've personally witness it myself how he does it. Maybe it was his character so I actually started to come out with all sorts of pranks to play on him, just for fun actually.

The pranks started at the swimming pool. I had quite some fun indirectly teasing him in the there. No doubt he is a good swimmer with good basics and a good built, but my brothers and I were quite a class above when it comes to proper strokes and timing. Beating him in races was only the beginning of our pranks, next came the revolutionary 8 stroke which I thought him. It was actually derived from one of the actual strokes I was learning but it was kinda funny twisting it. I could see that he was very sceptical about the 8 stroke but after a few demonstration I finally got him to do it. The 8 stroke is actually a very complex method of water catching which should theoritically improve the velocity of your pulls. So in the end we had quite a laugh watching Wes doing the twist with his wrist trying to simulate the number 8 before the actually pulling. Err wes please do not be angry, I believe u have perfected the stroke very well.

Anyway that is the pass and years were to come when we pulled out a few more pranks on him. But then things are different now for the better of course. By God's grace he is a changed man. While still being his bubbly and energetic self, he has learn how to sober down and not shoot down others with words that hurts. So as years passed we became good friends and we can talk to each other very very freely without suspicion. What more we both share the same interest, "FOOD".

I would love to share more about the "FOOD" area but then maybe on my next post I'll write some things about food what I prefer and so on. One thing for sure, Wes and I, we look for 2 very important element when we hunt for food, Q&Q which stands for Quality and Quantity. So if anyone of you out there would like to give us a treat, no sweat just make sure it complies to the Q & Q regulation.

So to wrap things up I'll just leave you with my dear friend's blog, http://weswee.blogspot.com. You will find that his post really reflects his true self, happy, bubbly, friendly...etc. So that's all for now and thanks for remembering me in a few of your post. And yeah, for all readers, please don't go out searching for the 8 stroke, it's a hoax but if you insist, try searching for water pulling technic or what other name you can come out with, you might just get lucky.

1 comment:

goldfries said...

hahahaha........

2 typos already. You go find out yourself la.

Let's see how long can you keep up with this "lengthy posting" thing. LOL.

And yeah, at least you write in proper English unlike many others. :P