nuffnang

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Yet Another Day

Today is another boring day. Just came back from Red Antz ( a restaurant in Sri Petaling ). I ate mee and Ramlee Burger for supper, don't know why I can eat so much also, maybe it is time for me to control and lose some weight.

Nothinig much to write about really, had a nice chat with Mark and Lemon. They were asking me alot of question aboud Windows, Linux, Lindows, so I feed them with whatever information I've gather the pass few months. Besides that we talked about game consoles too, commenting on their graphics, what type of processors and so forth, pretty informative and fun talking and mixing around with people younger than me. You can learn alot from them and vice versa. It helps keep one humble and improve your ability to socialize better.

In the afternoon, I was a some time going through this blog and trying to manipulate the template to suite my liking. After studying the codes and all, I decided to create another blog about Malaysia. You will be able to find the link here. I spend quite some time too changing the templates again, what to do, I am not a webpage designer that is why took me so long to figure things out.

That would be all for today. I will be checking out whats going on with my team in Hattrick after this. Most of my friends are playing this game. It is a very fun, simple yet addictive game which runs in real time. Check it out here if you want to learn more. Maybe, just maybe I'll post about this game later. As for now, tiredness and sleepiness is causing me to type with my eyes closed, literally. So that would be all for now.

No comments: