nuffnang

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

March 16

Yesterda, March 15, I had a 3 hour class in the morning. So I set my alarm to wake me up at 7.45 but woke up much earlier 7.30. Took a shower, brush my teeth, said my prayers and then had some Red Bean Pao. My mom drove me to the LRT station in Bangsar and I took a train to Ampang Park where my college is situated. Reached there about 9.10. It was abit unusual today, the lecturer was early, something that never happened before. When he opened the classroom, there were only 2 students including me! Subject for today is Project Management. We were made to do some activities but all the tired and hungry minds couldn't concentrate and all of us did it in a hurry, passed it up and went for a break.

Left my college about 12.05 after discussing with my friend about Microcontrolling and stuff ( assignment questions ). When I reached home, was greeted as usual by my brothers. They are having school holiday for the week so I enjoy playing a fool or more like bullying them hehehe. They started blogging too ( just added their link ) and they seem to enjoy posting pictures with lots of comments ( please forgive their English, my fault, never guide them ). Anyway, Samuel is abit vain, so you can understand his posts. Daniel is a little bit more conservative but I love both of them very much. Samuel is always in the limelight for his funny antics and his extreamly vain nature, that is one part of him that I really don't like. He can spend almost 1/2 hour combing his hair infront of the mirror.

I spend the afternoon sleeping as the weather is much better today. Went to church at night and after that headed for supper at Kinrara, Sri Petaling. At first I wasn't planning to do that but a last minute decision by my dad, asking me to guide a friend to RA ( a restaurant ) forced me to go. Instead of eating at RA, I went over to Kinrara and was joined by Wesley, Danl, Lip Lip and my sister. After supper I went over to Danl's house to rest while waiting for my dad to pick me up. I reached home about 2 am, took a shower and then started to type this blog. My brothers are now watching "My first $20million" at channel 40. So I guess I'll leave them in peace now. It was funny, I received a message from a friend claiming she was at RA but I didn't spot her there, maybe the place was too crowded and I didn't really pay attention but anyway thank God for the blessing!

I was pretty shocked to receive alot of SMS today (16th March). Never really told anyone about my date of birth before but it was really very nice of them to wish me. Thank you and thank God for such friends and brothers.

No comments: