nuffnang

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Short lived Joy

I really thought my phone was working fine again until, 2 hours later, the same problem persisted. Called the digi customer service to check on my status and they say my sim is active, no problems what so ever. As a conclusion, something wrong with my phone. So I went to the Digi outlet in midvalley and have the phone checked and found out the problem.....Darn network IC overheated and burnt!!! Geesh it was a faulty solder that caused the short. Haha anyway it is okay, since it is under waranty make them change the IC for me.

Before that my dad, granny and I went over for "thong sui". We had red bean soup and a glass of sugarcane water. Joining us is uncle "Yoke" and Aunty "Lose". We had a nice chat as usual, teasing one another and sharing all sorts of stuff with each other. My granny made a new friend too!! Madam Loke i would put it. All in all a more relaxed day and now I am just sitting down here waiting for time to pass.

1 comment:

-karen- said...

Wow, you really are a consistent blogger..