nuffnang

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Excuse For Lost


Broken Racquet
As you notice, the top racquet has no strings attached! It's been 2 weeks since it broke and I have just NO TIME to get it fixed. Because of that, I had to make use with another racquet which i was feeling very uncomfortable with.

My favourite racquet, the "Wilson HYPERcarbon 3.0" was given to me by Uncle Tan, a sport shop owner in Bangsar. Since then I've develope a liking for this racquet as it is light and powerful, really suites my game.

It might be one hell of a racquet but I do receive many complains from peers. They find it hard to use as the string tension that is used, 25 pounds, is abit too tight for them.

So the lack of proper equipment explains why my game was terrible last night. Played singles with Conrad and was having difficulty adjusting to the other racquet. Shots were very wild and my timing was totally out. Guess using racquet as an excuse is the best way to avoid humiliation!! Hahahaha.

Will find a time soon to get my racquet string properly but at the mean time, will have to make do with the make-shift racquet that gave me victory against Uncle Nick and Timo yesterday.

4 comments:

J@cob & Anne said...

HIGH FIVE DUDE!! haha..dun forget I was limping too due to weight problems hahaha

not to mention again the racquet problem!! hahaha

-karen- said...

Boys will be boys.
Always blaming something else for their inadequacies.

:-D

J@cob & Anne said...

and girls will always be girls, whining and crying about things they cant reach...

w3s said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.