nuffnang

Monday, March 14, 2005

Sunday!!!

As usual, Sunday is Church day! So my family and I woke up early as we usually do every Sunday. Mom prepared fried rice, it was excellent! As usual my youngest brother start occupying the toilet to release his BOMB!!! Don't really like it because he will do it more than once in a span of 30 minutes, most of the time it is just his habit of sitting on the toilet bowl, just to mark territory!

I reached church early today, about 9.50, and went on doing my duties. Church service as usual is very edifying. The fellowship was nice and informative. After service, I had two plates of chicken rice together with my family and then we headed straigt home for a short nap. But, as usual, my brothers will be there to disrupt my afternoon nap, so we ended up without any sleep at all.

I went over to Bukit OUG at about 8pm for swimming and table tennis. Was joined by Wesley, William, Aaron, Ah Fai, small Jacob, small James, my brothers and my sister. There were others who were suppose to join us but due to unforseen circumstances and situation, they didn't make it. One say she's tired and busy, the other not feeling well but the show still goes on! Swimming was alright, feel rusty and out of breath. I'm still getting the hang of table tennis, it is a very new game for me. The speed is alright but the problem is getting the right feel for the ball and bat. Unlike badminton, a table tennis table is much smaller thus requiring more accuracy and delicate touch but due to many years of badminton, I was abit rough on the table tennis ball. All the ideas for the game is there but the lack of experience often lead me to sending the ball "miles" wide! Anyway I am pretty determined to learn this game. Ah Fai is a good player and a very willing mentor too. He gave me alot of tips to help improve my game.

After table tennis, I went up to James' place for a shower and we had supper at Nathan's Corner. Due to my carelessness I left my car keys inside the car and didn't notice it until I finnish my meal and notice how empty my pockets were. But thank God James was there. He owns a Mitsubishi Galant and so happen his door key can fit into my Proton Saga. Don't ask me how, must be a miracle!!!

So here I am after an enjoyable day, getting ready for bed but of course I will have to fill this blog first. Totally satisfying day, thank God for everything!

1 comment:

-karen- said...

hey, I love able tennis too!
but whether i'm good at it or not is a VERY different matter.
plus, i don't really get a chance to play as often as I would like to.
Which explains my lack of skill.
Well, your game will undoubtedly improve, I'm sure of that.

Hope no tennis balls fly over the moon.