nuffnang

Thursday, March 10, 2005

It's a MIRACLE!

Woke up this morning, brush my teeth, morning prayers and then checked my phone. Unbelievable!!! After 2 days of frustration, it came back to life!! Hahaha gosh I actually have 5 miss calls and dozens of SMS. Thank God as I wanted to go to the Digi centre already if this problem persist and imagine how much time will be lost going through that process.

Slept really early this morning, 6 am, watching the Arsenal and Bayern Munich game. Good game but lacking that extra edge unlike the Chelsea and Barcelona game. Indeed my predictions were right, Arsenal did win, 1-0, but Bayern made it through the next stage with a 3-2 aggregate. Most of the game was quite boring with neither team making any significant progress but Bayern looked dangerous with their speedy attacks and fluent passing. It wasn't until the second half when Arsenal burst into life and started to fire more shots towards the goalmouth.

The goal from Henry was of sheer quality, stopping the ball with his right and then a half volley with his left, 2 touches was all it took to unlock the German defense. But too bad that was the only goal of the day and the match ended with Bayern sending everyone into their half to defend for they were still leading 3-2 on aggregate.

As for the other games, Juventus scrape through with a last minute winner during the second half of extra time after they were handed a lifeline from David Tre ( can't remember how to spell his name ) coming into this leg 0-1 down. Liverpool was the surprise again with a 3-1 win over Bayern Leverkusen. Monaco, last year beaten finalist was send packing by a speedy and youthful PSV.

That's all for now, really a happy day for me as my phone is working again! Hahaha now I don't have to worry I'll miss out on any SMS that says, "Wanna go out for makan?". Geesh I actually missed one meal hahahaha.

No comments: