nuffnang

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hello Guys...kinda cool

Well this is my first time posting a blog...and tell u what..i am totally lost for words.
Many things about me people don't know well maybe thru blogs they can know me or maybe i will know them better thru their comments and so fort.

Forgive me if the words i choose to pen this down is bad, what to do....first time mar. As for now, i am just contented sitting infront of my computer trying to find things to write here. Maybe i'll start with my life today:-

Woke up early, wanted to finnish the assignment today so that can hand it up ASAP. The subject is Business Management...Geesh i'm studying engineering and this is what i have to learn!! DANGG!!!!!! Anyway..thank God finnished it...compiled it printed it and went to the college to hand it. Couldn't find the teacher so what to do......give it to my friend to hand it in....thank God everything went on smoothly!! haha

Was suppose to play badminton, but ended up playing futsal with a bunch of younger friends. Kinda enjoyed well maybe becoz i scored a few nice goals. After that picked my mom up and went over to my granny's place..had a nice short chat with her..then headed home for SUPPER!! MUAHAHAHAH...FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that's all for today.....hope to keep u guys up to date with my ...nyekking

No comments: