nuffnang

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hot and tiring day as usual

So another day is almost gone.....4.44 is the time i choose to enroll a new post don't really know why but couldn't do my usual afternoon nap so i decided to well find things to write

As usual the day is hot and I enjoyed quite abit today, more as in nice interaction with the lecturers discussing about "Project Management" and cars. Went home at about 12 and took a short nap then went out for makan with my dad and over to "little" james place to check out on his house renovation.

Nothing much I can add on..my mind is pretty empty today after a nice chat with a friend last night. Thank God for all the supportive and kind friends I have, makes me feel very comfortable with their presense around. Anyway i guess that is all for now....geeessshh....really don't know how to fill out this blog. hav a good day ya all

No comments: