nuffnang

Monday, March 14, 2005

WOW!!!

We were totally cought by surprise as a sudden rain, really really very very heavy rain poured. The wind that follows was very destructive. Our sliding door was blown off track and our bamboo curtain broke because of the wind. It came without warning and only lasted for 5 minutes. After that, silence overwhelmed us. My dad and I tried to fix the sliding door in vain and we had to wait for the rain to subside before we can continue our work.

Today is a very blurry day for me. Since this morning, my mind was pretty empty, a very funny feeling. If it wasn't for the sms I received, I wouldn't have woke up. Even after breakfast I felt blank, even food couldn't revive me. I was feeling lethargic the whole day until about 7.30 when I step into the badminton court; I realize i wasn't that lethargic afterall, maybe it was just my mind playing tricks making me think I am lethargic, or maybe my poor brain just needed some rest, and rest it did have as I was sleeping most of the day, twisting and turning on my bed actually, can't find the correct position to be comfortable with.

Badminton was fun today, even though I lost one of the set playing with Danl, who used to be my regular partner. Played a singles with uncle Kua, dominated and easily beat him. Later, my racquet string broke while playing the doubles game and I didn't have a spare racquet that suites me well. So I had to make do with my sister's spare racquet. Even though the tension was too low for my liking, I managed to adapt but had to sacrifice powerful smashes for a more delicate stroke game.

I went over to Phile's house to borrow "KungFu Hustle" for my brothers to watch. Unfortunately, he gave me the correct cover with the wrong content. When I played the CD, all i hear is chinese music and being a person who doesn't appriciate chinese music, I put it away. Can't up to now I feel blank and blurry. So I guess I'll head off to bed early today.

No comments: