nuffnang

Friday, September 30, 2005

The CSI effect?

Was reading yesterday's newspaper when one particular post cought my eyes;


Please click image to read the story

I have to admit though, I do watch CSI alot, and yeah, pretty facinating show. It was such a success they had to produce another two series, CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. In my opinion, CSI:Miami is a flop whereas CSI:NY is by far the best amongst those three. Just a short note about one of my favourite TV series.

After reading the newspaper report, and how the speculate that the murderer might have watch CSI, my first thought is, why in the world would they do that? I mean, isn't it true that if you watch CSI, 99% of all cases will be solved no matter how good or professional the killer is! I mean, LOOK AT THOSE GUYS!!!


I don't know why I just had to put up CSI:Miami

They are cool aren't they?? Anyway, its just sad to see another murder in Malaysia, not a very nice spot for our country's image.

Well, was just thinking for a while when I notice how my brothers like to be CSI too, well we do need a Crime Scene Investigator at home you know, our food seems to go missing (yes stealing food is a crime too!!). Here I'll provide you some graphical example of how my bros go to work


Ah Ho: I wonder who Spill this drink?

Ah Jun: Aiyah that wan not important lar, someone ate my Maggie Mee!!!

Ah Ho & Jun: ..........(ah mun laughing at the background)


Well, as for our case, its always the culprit doing the research, how to solve lar! Nevermind though, with enough episodes of CSI, I'm sure they'll improve.

By the way, this post is for those who don't read newspaper, if you want to find out more on the current happenings, go buy one and read lar! Be it Malay Mail, or Star, or New Straits Times, or whatevery la. Oh yeah, this post was taken from the Malay Mail, since I get free papers of it everyday..

No comments: