nuffnang

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

MALAY!!!!

Don't know what got into me, was chatting with a friend in Malay yesterday! Used to be quite proud with the command of Malay, you know, scoring a distinction in SPM, but after a while, I realize how much I was stuttering and brain storming to find the correct word to use! Because of that, I'll have to post in Malay today.

Bangun pagi,
Gosok gigi,
Cuci muka, Minum kopi(air kosong sebenarnya)
(This is suppose to be a song)

Makan sarapan pagi, nasi, ayam dan sayur yang dimasak nenek(ama). Walaupun agak masin, atau masam, adui, lupa pulak maksud masin atau masam (what I mean is the food is abit salty), sedap juga, sebab saya suka masakan nenek! Lepas makan, duduk depan computer, tapi lupa pulak nak buat apa, jadi balik ke "kitchen", I mean "dapur" dan cari makan lagi...

Lepas itu, buka computer(not literally) dan "check" e-mail. Selepas delete semua mail, login ke www.blogger.com dan "sign in" dengan username: jacobkktan dan password:"tak boleh beritahu". Tengok "Template" sekejap tetapi malas nak buat "alteration". Sejurus selepas itu, click butang "Posting" dan "create" untuk menaip "post" ini...

Okay I GIVE UP!!! Its a good thing I gave up at the very end of my post ....Can't let this go on, you know, Malay is an essential language in "Malay"sia, COME ON!! EVEN THE COUNTRY'S NAME IS IN MALAY!!! and contain the letterS "M", "A", "L", "A", "Y". It has been nearly 3 years since I've used proper Malay, even though I do speak Malay with Ijan and Indren, we usually use "rojak" Malay. So now, time to improve, but as the saying goes, where there is the intention, missing shall be the will (my own creation)....it simply means, lazy la

No comments: