nuffnang

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Free...

After three totally trashing days(exams), I can now finally breath easily. It was after the exam, my mind went back to a "state" of "idle". Oh no, exam bug is finally hitting me, even my post are filled with technical terms; What I meant was that my mind was finally in relaxed mode. This is the time I will take notice of the surroundings, people around me, see if there's anything interesting and so forth. I'm a happy person today, one of the very first thing I notice is people around me, parents, friends, and most importantly, I thank God, I have Him.

What a wonderful day, the sight of sunset was totally soothing to my eyes. Was bathing when I turned to look outside, and saw the beautiful colors of sunset. I stood there for a moment, enjoying it, and now, posting it so that others can enjoy it too.



This is nothing significant actually, just that I'm happy my exams are over, and because of that, thought of changing this blogskin, something that carries the theme, "Colors of Nature". Now, please do not expect anything yet, because I might just start looking for a part time job to kill time and thus, will have no time once again.

No comments: