nuffnang

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Roadsaster

I'm not sure about you guys, but after driving for nearly 3 years(I know, I'm very young only lar), I notice that driving around KL or Selangor can be pretty tiring. There are a few reasons for that,
  1. Terrible JAMS

  2. Traffic lights management sucks, causing MORE JAMS

  3. The number of accidents are pretty high, causing EVEN MORE JAMS!!

  4. In cases of accidents, we malaysians are pretty caring, we slow down our cars to witness the wreckage, causing EVEN LAGI MORE JAMS!!!

  5. ......., causing EVEN LAGI EXTRA MORE JAMS!!!

  6. .........., causing EVEN LAGI EXTRA MORE TERUK JAMS!!

  7. And last BUT NOT LEAST, careless drivers around.


Yeah, I've notice that young drivers nowadays are pretty impatient; Either they brake too late, or accelerate too fast, I don't know lar, especially "P" drivers. Not that I'm against them or anything, I was once a "P" myself, just that, driving isn't such a leasure with wreckless people around.


Where are your signal my friend?

Okay, that fellah might not be a "P" driver, but just to prove my point about young impatient drivers; This picture was taken at Federal Highway, exact location, just infront of Kerinchi Putra LRT station. He really left his turning late, trying to overtake a few extra cars before joining the jam. Worst thing of all, WHERE'S HIS/HER SIGNAL!!!!

Just a word of advice, always obey the traffic rules, especially traffic lights and speed limits. One thing is for sure, if you happen to see a bright metalic blue Proton Saga, or a dual tone silver colored, year 84 Mitsubishi Super Touring, with a young driver inside, rest assured, HE IS DEFINATELY A SAFE DRIVER!

No comments: