nuffnang

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I CAN WALK!!!

After 2 days of suffering, I CAN NOW WALK AGAIN!!!! YES!!! Of course still limping around, still better than hopping around like a jumping jack! Worst of all, have to carry at least 88kg on one leg only while hopping, very sad, very very sad. The swell didn't subside, in fact, it grew bigger! But surprisingly, the pain is very much lesser now. Now I can hope to jump back in action in 2-3 weeks time! Well, its hard to stay at home limping around, munching food and not have any guilt about weight control. You see, I'm not being selfish here, but if my appetite start growing again, people around me will suffer!! So I'm actually more concerned for them.

Its nice to see how Wesley exaggurated the situation. Hrm, bear in mind it wasn't that bad, nobody fainted. Well one of the 6yardbox reporters even posted in on the 6yardbox site. Of course the for integrity purposes, the 6yardbox site reporter a much more authentic story.

Hrmm, this injury effected me a little here and there, I'm very lazy to blog now, infact, I'm spending more time thinking how to improve the look of my blog, any ideas???

No comments: