nuffnang

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sushi...

Hrm, I thought after the ankle injury, I will never get to go out for at least a week or so, but thank God, after a few days, was up and running(walking) and then, something unexpected happens, managed to limp my way to "Sushi King" and gobble up 43 plates worth of sushis!!!! Okay I was exaggerating, it was 6 of us(names will not be disclosed for safety reason). Well you see, there's this offer, RM2 per plate, any plate! So that's it, whack!!!!!

Have to admit though, after my little ankle injury, I'm beginning to be pampared, quite pampered, you know, staying at home, eating, eating, sleeping, eating, and with James using my computer quite often, I revert to eating, sleeping and eating again. It was not till yesterday night when went to work abit, doing data entry with Moses, where he took me out for food again, this time Pizza.

Finnished work about 10+ when daddy called, I must fetch my sister from Danl's place, so off to Danl's place I went, and when I was in, was invited to eat fried rice, so fried rice it is! Reached home, mandi, saw the BKT my granny cooked, was sweating from top to bottom, temptation was pretty strong, and then, decided to heat up the pot when my stomach started growling, not because of hunger, but because the sushi was starting to feel uneasy inside and wanted to come out, apparently only the Unagi wanted to stay in my system, thus all the salmon, and ebikos, and this that all was flushed out in an instant, in short, Pangsai. After that, the urge left me, and thus the leftover BKT was saved! Not till today though...

Was writing this post when Kim messaged me over MSN asking me for another sushi session!!!! WOW!!!! And mind you, she's the one complaining about being fat and so on......

Anyway, I declined to go, even though she offered to pay the bills, conscience kicking in about my eating habits I guess.....

No comments: