nuffnang

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hrm, I played Futsal

Hrmmm, quietly went to play futsal today, yeap, ankles are Ok now I guess. Aside from a little bit of numbness here and there, constant fumbling, and making friends with the goal post(story coming up), really feels good to be back running, in literal sense.

Fun it was, with only 11 people at the futsal scene, that means, we get to play full time(almost). Well, needed to catch my breath here and there constantly, you know, almost three weeks of layoff isn't good for your endurance coupled with extras here and there, weaker thigh muscle, etc etc.

Lets see, didn't score any goals today, but did manage to hit 5 shots of which 3 of it hit the post and the other 2 got deflected of a defender. So you see, the post is really my best friend, as we all know, its harder hitting the post than to score! So it wasn't so bad, just that I think I'm holding the all time "kena tiang" record.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention about our big and friendly Moses Nathan! Surprise!! He has his own blog, you will be able to find it



Just thought of using button to link him

No comments: