nuffnang

Friday, September 23, 2005

Long Long Day

It's really the first time in my life getting stucked in an office facing the PC. It was pretty fun, right until after lunch time, when the mood was lost, so after a while, I decided to help Junbo fix the fax machine. Too bad, even with my skills of destroying fixing electrical stuff, this darn fax machine proved to be too ancient(old) and outdated for my mind to comprehend. So we ended up dropping some screws, trying to dismantle it to no avail, knocking it, almost kicking it, pulling it, pushing it, and in the end, Junbo decided, "Tell Aunty Cassandra to call the technician tomorrow, wasting my time here."

So that's it, a forgone conclusion, a new fax machine should be purchased by that company as the old wan is, way too old. Later on I found out that this is not the first time the fax machine got Junbo into trouble, which further add concrete to my point, get a new one! hehe

Left to Healthyway for my part time job, data entry. This time, I actually followed Moses, in his very big, AJS(asal jalan sudah) bike. Well good thing the bike managed to carry both of us, if it was Timo's C70, it should be AGS(asal gerak sudah) which reminds me, Timo and I had an incident with his trusty 70cc bike before, yeah, we had a puncture......I'm not sure about it, but I feel like I've posted about it before, anyway won't elaborate on that. Don't know how in the world it can happen, I mean, what is the possibility for such occurance?? LITERALLY NILL!!!! But still, nothing in impossible in this world isn't it??

Oh yeah, I'm abit hyper today, abit gila, in fact, I knocked my monitor so hard for no reason just now it turned out;


Yeap, monitor went crazy, just like me then, took me another hard knock to get it back on track...Phew, thank God it is working again. So the morale of the story for today is, take care of your monitor, don't whack it

4 comments:

w3s said...

Don't know how in the world it can happen, I mean, what is the possibility for such occurance?? LITERALLY NILL!!!! But still, nothing in impossible in this world isn't it?? <-- Possible, eerrr.. Say like overeating?

Yeap, monitor went crazy, just like me then, took me another hard knock to get it back on track...Phew, thank God it is working again. So the morale of the story for today is, take care of your monitor, don't whack it <-- Well, just like how kids shouldn't go around whacking their Muslim's friends KKB? Is that what you called?

Cheers.

J@cob & Anne said...

Yeap...that's what i meant hehe..........u decoded me

Anonymous said...

f***er

J@cob & Anne said...

please dun misunderstand us okay.....or u can refer to here