nuffnang

Thursday, September 01, 2005

YAY!! I was the MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN COURT!!!

Went for a badminton matchup between Bukit Jalil and Sri Petaling yesterday. There were 10 matches altogether, 3 men singles, 4 men doubles and 3 ladies doubles; the match was won by Bukit Jalil with a final score of 6-4 and of course, I'm A FAN OF BUKIT JALIL LAR! Because I play there hehe.

It was fun yesterday, watching some really good matches, drops, smashes, drives, chops, slice, anything you can name it! It was like watching a 3rd division international game TOTALLY ESTHETIC!!!



The HIGHLIGHT

Well, my favourite game is of course the 3rd Men doubles, reasons; I was the umpire lar!


Player : Wei!! That shot is out lar!!!
Umpire : No, I trust the linesman and my own 2 eyes(fingers pointing at both the eyes)
Player : Come on lar...dun play play lar, out lar...summore I jump here there like a monkey fight so hard now you say out..(obviously the player is blur liao)
Umpire : Shuddup or I take away your point...Give you straight red card OUT!!!!
Player : ........

WOOT!!! I LOVE THE FEEL OF BEING THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON ON COURT! Geesh, was pretty sad Bukit Jalil lost the game I was umpiring, but nevertheless, cooooooool...Of course I had to be unbias during the game, and be FIRM!!! Of course there were times when the player was trying to overwhelm our umpires and linesmen, but at the end of the day, POWER PREVAILS!!!!

No comments: