nuffnang

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Feel Heavy..

Yeap, literally, "heavy". After that unfortunate accident during a futsal game, I was forced to the something all of us do best, eat and sleep. Well, that was before but now I do have a few things to finnish up. Just before typing this, I went on the scale and guess what?


Yeap, I'm still maintaining my weight, even. I can't understand one fact though, why am I feeling heavier?? After thinking for a while, maybe it is because my left ankle is weak, yeap that is why, can't think of any other reasons, and wouldn't want any other illogical reasons either. My eating habit, as usual is the same, so I guess the weight should remain the same, for now. Hopefully my body can cope without exercise for this month, or so.

Everyone seems to be busy the past few days, yeah me including, that is why I can't find time to think of any post. So happen, today I'm at home and, well, I've got nothing better to do now, since having some problems with cache thingy, those instructions are abit outdated, for older versions, so might as well take a break and have fun.

No comments: