nuffnang

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'M FREE!!

Yes, I'm free, as free as free Willie! To be frank, this is the worst time for me to be free, what I need is just something to keep my mind occupied with and........

Well, because of that, I've decided to read a chapter of my 3 text book a day and continue doing it till my exam. Maybe now I can take the chance to update my blog more regularly. Oh yeah, I actually forgot to post about my presentation. Well, will do it later lar, lazy to go and find all the pictures here there, post it up here there, arrange properly here there....

Seriously, I need some ideas, what should I do? Well, I did something awkward today, went to Midvalley 2 times in 2 hours and tonight I'll be going again with Wes.

Well, not that I'm a MV hogger or what, just that my dad bought a DVD of "Unleashed" and we don't know what happened but our DVD player just didn't like the disc very much. The funny thing is, our player is actually working fine, tried putting in other DVDs and it worked just fine. So I took the disc to MV, searched for the shop, asked for a replacement, told the sales girl to test it, it worked. After that, stopped by Carrefour to buy drinks. The coke is cheap there today, only RM2.05 per bottle but limited to 2 bottles per person.

Went to Meidi-ya to buy 2 pieces of my favourite bread, pizza bun and cheese with sausage bun. Was eating the bread while driving on the way home, kinda fun until I saw a traffic policeman. I don't know if it is illegal to eat while driving, so I put the bread down, wouldn't want to get stopped by some friendly Malaysian cops, or more like, I don't want to lose my buns.

Reach home about 1(opps forgot to mention I left the house at 12:30)and immediately switch on the DVD player. So dissapointed man, it didn't work again! So once again, headed off to MV again and this time decided to change to VCD instead.

The original price of the DVD is RM18.00 and the VCD for that exact same movie is RM15.00. I asked if I could get a refund of RM3 but to my horror, the sales girl replied, "Actually it is not our policy to refund money, but if you like, you can choose any other DVD that cost the same".

Hrmm, I thought for a while, really wanted to watch Unleashed, so I told her, "What if i trade in 1-on-1 the DVD for the VCD but you don't have to refund me?". Of course I had to put on a very pethetic look.

She agreed and guess what! Before I stepped out of the shop, she stopped me and gave me RM3. Hahaha, I thought I've just lost RM3, but hey, thank God. That's how it went, all the trouble to watch a movie.

Hrm, I would say, pretty good movie, "nice" story about life, yes all about life. I really can't see anyone being treated like a dog in this world, but yet again, nothing is impossible. But once again, the story has a happy ending, Danny finding a foster family who loves him despite his eerie past, and .......................please watch the movie yourself

No comments: