nuffnang

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mistake Correction

Okay, Aunty Sandy, you win! Yeah, I'll have to delete the post about her, she's been bugging me for the past week to remove it and so, I'll do it lor, that's why you'll find that post deleted, but the pictures will still be there though.

By the way, just want to correct a mistake I did the other day about the birthday bash. Remember Aunty Jane? Well apparently her birthday is not on August, she was there as a replacement for sean, her husband, who was, unfortunately, working that day.


Handsome rite??

Yeah, they are a happily married couple. Wanted to post one of their wedding picture, but didn't manage to get the file in time for this post, this Aunty Jane cancelled the file transfer...



There, a picture of both of them in Cherating.

Ahhh...some good news, just before I clicked "Publish Post", aunty Jane suddenly send me a nice picture of their wedding, there you go;

No comments: