nuffnang

Thursday, August 18, 2005

She doesn't like it

I woke up abit late this morning, about 11.30, took my phone and saw 2 messages. One was from Aunty Sandy(refer to previous post) and the other is the very busybody Aunty Jane. Apparently, Aunty Sandy compliment my grammar(which in fact is lousy) but at the same time, she's going to kill me for posting about her.


This was the first sms she send to me, the second wan was with a death threat! So guys/girls, should I delete my previous post?? She certainly think so. But I didn't think I did anything wrong did I? Just wrote about her and help promote her a little bit. I didn't know a simple post will stir up the "AUNTY" clans hehehe.

By the way, the second sms is much more constructive, written and sent to me by Aunty Jane;


Oh yeah, if you are wondering who is Aunty Jane, she's the one with the puffy cheeks here. By the way, she's pretty, but taken already, I mean married, so don't dream. Obviously she's very worried about the other aunties, and told me to post a similar advertisement for Aunty Winnie(which I might consider posting about later).

Anyway, this is not a blog to promote anyone arrrr, but since they've been such nice aunties, I'll definately write one for each of them(selected few actually). So, Aunty Sandy, I'll leave the previous post here first, just in case any potential future dot dot dot will come across it. Once again, if your interested to know her, message me, I should be able to give you her contact, depending on your qualifications hehehehe...

No comments: