nuffnang

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Foodfull day

Alright, I notice how much the contents of my post have changed since I started blogging a few months back. Then, I would post about what happened daily, things that zipped through my mind, and I would type super long to try and make myself and the readers understand. But of late, I only blog if the mood is there and my post are all rather short and hard to understand, even me myself find it hard! Besides that, I started like using unedited pictures to sometime illustrate things.

After talking to a friend about blogging, I suddenly realize that some people do take blogging seriously! Even though she doesn’t post too often, but when she does, she really pour her heart out and when others start commenting, she’ll get worked out because she doesn’t want it to be discussed outside her blog. Well, I was speechless, don’t know how to put my words together, and in the end I just replied with, “Maybe you think too much lar.”

It is sort of weird, because she told me she don’t mind what others think about her post, but she mind when others talk about her post. I was like, hrmmmm, what’s the difference? If you don’t mind what others think about your blog then common sense will tell you that its not an issue when they talk about your blog! Anyway, in the end, I concluded that everyone has a mind of their own, and everyone has the right to have a mind of their own, we cannot in any way influence them. As for me, I never take blogging seriously and my mind is always too so simple that even if I type my whole mind out, it will still not be of any topic for the rest to discuss about, in short, its because I’m a guy lar! I mean, who wants to talk about guys for, everyone is only interested about girls only mar, that is why whatever she wrote became a topic for the rest.

Okay, enough about that topic;

The day was pretty interesting, woke up with my clothes on the floor… apparently, my mom wanted us to fold our clothes all over again because she’s complaining we wear the same shirt all the time. You see, guys are not as complicated as women, we see a shirt, our mind will immediately interpret it as, “A SHIRT” and automatically pick the cleanest, closest shirt we can lay our little hands on. Whereas for girls, a shirt can have multiple interpretation;
  1. Aiyoh this shirt color doesn’t match my pants lar.

  2. Shit this wan don’t match my skirt.

  3. Hrrmmm I look fat in this particular shirt.

  4. Do I look GOOD??

  5. EEYERRRR GOT DUST LERR!!!!

  6. ….

  7. ….

  8. ….

  9. ….

  10. ….

And that is only for shirts. Imagine them hogging the closet for hours concluding about their skirt lar, their belt lar, their hair clip lar, this and that……in short, guy’s headache. Of course it still beats me, how come at the end of the day; a girl’s closet will always look more tidy than a guys one even though we just pick the shirt from the top!

Sorry I digress so far! Well, mom was complaining how I always wear the same shirt so she took out all my shirt and make me fold them and place them in my cupboard again. Took me about 5 minutes, simply fold all the clothes and then tug it nicely into my cupboard. Well, mom was on leave today, so as usually, she’ll make us do some things to make the house look clean, I’m not complaining though…

Next up, brushed my teeth and ate some macaroni mom cooked, shhhh, I’m not an ardent fan or macaroni, in fact I don’t really like it but because it’s mummy cooking, I just eat without complaining and it tasted pretty good actually. Later on, helped my dad to burn a VCD for a presentation. Just before leaving the house, mom caught hold of me and asked me to grind the gula melaka. Well I think she’ll regret to find out how much I love to much gula melaka(kids don’t do it, its no good munching gula melaka) and caused some 5% lost in total net weight.

Went to UE3 mall with my dad to pass the VCD and to show them how to play it in their laptops. Took about 20 minutes to play the file and after that, dad took me for lunch at Marybrown. I ate a chicken burger and later ordered another fish-O-fillet. After that, we walked around the mall for about an hour and went home to sleep, preparing for church. Mom prepared some delicious meal today, curry cuttlefish, steamed chicken and vege. It was superb! Makes you forget about the pounds and calories, anyway, it never bothered me before.

That’s practically all that happened today, left out some later part because nothing much happened, went to church, came home, and now blogging…





No comments: