nuffnang

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Twin Towers

I've been studying in Informatics College for about 2 1/2 years now in Ampang Park. For those years I've been there, I've never really walked around the twin towers. Today, after a successful project presentation, I decided to take a walk there, this time equiped with my camera.



For starters, I took this picture near the fountain, pretty nice I would say, considering the fact that I've never really observe this building before.



I really got bored waiting for fountain to come alive, the interesting part never really erected appeared so I just waited a few minutes when,



WHOALA!!! IT CAME TO LIFE!!! Well, I really don't know why, felt like a child today, was so happy when I saw it shooting.......Maybe because I was happy after a rough week, things went really smooth during the presentation (will post about it if I feel like it)

Behind this fountain, there are some nice pools for children to swim



I wonder what are those adults doing in the pool? Its such a hot day, guess they just want to get some sun burn.



Ahh, the centre court, its pretty weird though, they have signs put up here there not allowing us to take pictures, that's why I didn't really snap around, but this particular shot is the centre court, pretty nice eh?



Oh wow, they have a new world class convention centre, not bad really, took a short trip there and found out that the new aquaria is opening soon.

Will check that place out one day

No comments: