nuffnang

Monday, August 22, 2005

Big Kids

Was walking around in KLCC after my friend called me telling me our revision class is now on Wednesday. It’s quite packed there today, school holidays, so I took a walk in the park. Its about noon when I passed the children pool and was scratching my head, why is the pool so empty?



So I read the sign there and found out that…



Please take your time reading the rules and regulations. Note that it is closed for maintenance on Mondays and only children below 12 are allowed in the pool.

Took a walk around the whole park, snapped a few pictures around;








And I wonder what that man is doing in a kiddy’s area! Too many oversized kids around nowadays.



This is really nice, a small family having picnic near the playground.



I walked for about an hour there and then when I was turning back, something caught my eyes,



The pool, which is supposed to be closed today, is filled with people. WOW! Those children are REALLY HUGE!!!

No comments: