nuffnang

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Birthdays, Food and Aunties



Isn’t those food DELICIOUS!!! Mom’s a great cook, she prepared many dishes today. We had, cockerels, lala, fish head, vegetables, chicken wing blah blah blah……. I really enjoyed myself but the catch is, I could only eat one plate of rice as there will be a futsal game later on, what a waste.

The reason mom prepared so many food is to celebrate birthdayS(note the capital “S”) for a few people. Let me introduce all of them;



Starting with (from the left) Aunty Jane, Munehneh, Aunty Sandy, Aunty Mu something(sorry forgot your name), Aunty Candy, and last but not least, Aunty Butterfly(Annie). So happen we have all of them struggling to come out of their mother’s womb on the same month of the year, August. Oh yeah, Sean wasn’t there, he was working and his birthday falls on this month too.



Look at them GO!! Poor Moose cake(I wonder if that is how you spell it), It was gone almost in an instant!!!

By the way, the meal was FABULOUS, and the cake was great too! So happy birthday to all you uncles and aunties!

Well, since those aunties have been bugging me to write about Winnie, I think I’ll do it, but just a short one! Okay, one picture will do, a picture of her eating away.



Notice how much she enjoys the food? Of course it explains why……………….(deleted)

By the way, those aunties only want me to post one thing about her. She is 23, single and still available. Anyway, this blog is not an advertising blog but I’m forced to do that or else Aunty Sandy will mutilate me.

Okay a little bit of history about Aunty Winnie. Like all the other Aunties, she studied in KBU and graduated, now working in Healthyway(is that the company?) as an assistant if I am not mistaken. Since I met her last time, she’s been a very friendly person, always daring to approach people and make new friends! She’s funny, not very tall, plum(can’t find any better word), cute(like Winnie the Pooh), LOUD!!!!!, jovial….blah blah blah blah..

Well, I would really like to write more, but I’m having this terrible headache now, maybe due to the voluptuous meal and a hectic futsal game.

By the way, I know my English is not that good, but I’ve found a way to improve myself. Every time I use a new word in a post, I’ll give a short description of the word at the end of my post. Here goes the first word;



VOLUPTUOUS = vo·lup·tu·ous

My own meaning= VOLLUP LAR!!!

By dictionary.com
Giving, characterized by, or suggesting ample, unrestrained pleasure to the senses: voluptuous sculptural forms; a voluptuous ripe fruit; a full, voluptuous figure.

  • Devoted to or indulging in sensual pleasures.

  • Directed toward or anticipating sensual pleasure: voluptuous thoughts.

  • Arising from or contributing to the satisfaction of sensuous or sensual desires. See Synonyms at sensuous.

No comments: