nuffnang

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thanks SOOO MUCH~!!!

Was browsing through some of my friend's blog when something cought my eyes, yes once again, Wesley's blog. It seems this guy is full of ideas and creativity, but good thing he is using it for a good cause.


Compliments of Wesley

Of course this picture comes with a story, a very nice story created by no other than Wesley again, here goes

Below will be the synopsis of Sarcastic Four:

During a makan session in Mamak.. Four people are discussing about how to eat & yet don't get fat.. Therefore, a new group was formed, & they call themselves SARCASTIC FOUR! Wesley Wee, the one being branded most sarcastic among all proposed a plan.. But somehow, the plan doesn't seem to be accepted by all, & that's why it explains of his current shape right now Wesley exclaims," DAMN! There are no words in expressing my JOY!".. With that, all turn to Jacob, seemingly the most experience among all.. Jacob somehow didn't bother much about his size &.. Well, as you can see from the picture, his size is soooooooo PERFECT.. Therefore, Jacob hold on to his motto, "Eat lar.. Eat lar, dun worry, at most you look like Wesley, 'Not Bad' wat.." Next, Danl stands up & speak, "Behold.. Thou shall eat.. Be picky, no worries, 'SLIM' like me.." With that, Jo steps in, "I support Danl.. Eat, ye shall.. slowly but surely.. Just look at me.. Hide flesh, no worries.. Right?" Everybody, "Yeah.. Right!"

Now, we present you, THE SARCASTIC FOUR!


There you go, the story written by my sarcastic, Wesley. As I was reading through the blog, I think I'll have my own version of the picture, where you have, the "Weird 4". First you have "Mr.Chabohlogy", who is no other but Wesley(again). Mr. Chabohlogy's power is his ability to reject the prettiest of girls, claiming, "NO FEEL" and he's seen better.

Next up is "Mr. Analyse" aka the fire man. He's very good in analysing all situations and giving his analytical opinion. Mr. Analyse is accompanied by "Mrs. I Will Follow You". So what ever Mr. Analyse gets from his analyse, Mrs. I Will Follow U will follow as usual.

And last but not least..the ugly stone man, Mr. Makan. No extra description needed....

So that's my version, and the morale of the story is, I'm learning to crap just like Wesley there. Not that it's not a good thing, I'll have more things to post! Besides that, my brothers are disturbing me now hahahaha. By the way, I'm actually talking with aunty Sandy and Wesley using Skype. Maybe that is why I cannot really concentrate on talking, I mean writting now. So that'll be it

No comments: