nuffnang

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

BMW Sauber!

Cool news, BMW actually is willing to fork out millions after millions of dollars to aquire my favourite team, Sauber Petronas. No doubt the petronas logo should be gone next year, I'll continue to support this team unless something unexpected happens! And suddenly I'm beginning to be excited over the future prospect of this team. Good to hear that Sauber will be able to keep their work force and have added fund, added professional colleagues to help them out.

Okay enough of F1 for the moment, this news kept me excited for the past week or so. Back to my life! I guess Pseudomonas FC decided to kickstart their 6yardcup 4 challenge by ruthlessly injuring 2 of my favourite players. SIGGHHHHHH

Played badminton today, despite the chance of aggravating my already weak ankles. True enough, even though I didn't run much or play really hard, my right ankle gave way, thanks to a terrible bump at the carpet surface. The uneven surface made me lose balance thus twisting my ankle quite badly. Thank God that was the last point, even though we lost, I was relieved there was no urge to continue playing.


Swollen ankle ball

Well, when I think back, regret playing today, not many interesting games, no form, no racquet to go with it, everything just seems not normal, seems bad, bad, bad bad bad bad bad bad bad..................... and BAD!!!!

I even left my carkeys in the car. Had to call for help from an unlikely source, Philip Loke. Will not disclose how he helped me, but NOTE: If you ever lock your keys inside your own car, don't call him, he wont be able to help you. Only special case like mine can be saved.

By the way, remember Real Suckers aka Jesudas?? Danl had a fun time relating how he "accidentally" kicked Jesu on the head while waking up this morning. Yeah, Jesudas was at his place last night. I guess that's just a small warning of what is to come in 6yardcup 4.......just the start, just the start......

No comments: