nuffnang

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Malaysian Firefighters.

Manage to get a shot of 2 firemen in action. Well sorry guys, suppose to be typing more but then I have one brother by the name of HoBiOne-KenoPui and a sister named munehneh wanting to use the computer....will edit this later and file my thoughts in....

Aha! The time is now! Alrite, from that picture you will find 2 firemen hanging up on a crane, shooting out water to try and control the fire that started from a short circuit in a shop. Of course that is mere speculation and might not be the truth. And that stimulated my memory. It was just last month the papers published an article, stating that our Malaysian firefighters and resque workers are one of the most efficient and can be compared to the best in the world! Of course as a Malaysian I would definately be proud. I'm sure many of you would wonder how those HUGE firetrucks, or ambulance can ever zip through hell of a jam welcoming you at every corner and every highway near KL. Skill some call it? Oh yeah!! That's why they are one of the best in the world! Well those huge trucks are well equiped with horns, bulldozing their way through the countless numbers of cars, oh I'm very very sorry, what I meant is, they are well equiped with sirens that causes our friendly Malaysian drivers to start cramping around making way for those bullies, I mean trucks. Hrmm..and it makes me wonder again, why in the world would some jokers light a fire of all times, really really pack hours??

Man I'm not talking through my nose, I'm SERIOUS! For the pass month or so, there's been 2 cases near my house and yeah, both of them happened at about 5-6p.m., times of mad jams and silly traffic policemen doing their utmost to somehow cause more jams. Hrm, I felt pretty worried for the 2 heroes hanging up there. The crane don't look like they can support 2 huge, I mean muscular firemen. Hrm, looks dangerous for "The best" in the world don't they?? Well, we'll have to salute them, the shop took minimal damage from the outside of course, haven't really scout the area where they were struggling to put out the fire from.

Okay, enough with the fire, lets talk about our traffic policemen. Hrm, lets just say most of them are under orders to direct traffic.

"Make sure Jln. Bangsar no jam arr!!"

"Ok sir, jangan takut!"

And the end result, clear road for Jln Bangsar and of course, jam packed roads through Brickfields which so happen, is where I stay. Sometimes I really do think they are sleeping, sorry but that's just my upright opinion. Cars parking on yellow lines, causing some avoidable jams, shit man just give them a ticket lar!! KAUTIM!!! Worst, police station is just walking distance from that area which I am talking about. Okay, that previous line was just to crap abit, release some tension, and of course, if any police officer reading this, please...please....please!!! Clear those cars....area?? Brickfields...where?? KFC there lor...aiyah lazy to go find out the name of that road.

By the way, there's no moral for this post, just to congratulate our Malaysian Firefighters and Traffic policemen for the good job they've been doing. The country wouldn't be safe without them....

No comments: