nuffnang

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fun Test

Was browsing through some blogs when I came upon Kit Leen's blog. Apparently she took some funny IQ test and posted it there. So here I am, challenging my little mind to think hard, and there is the result;


Not bad eh?? Well of course I cheated abit for the verbal Intelligence test, used and online dictionary to help me. By the way, if you are so free to test out your head, click here to go the the link. Oh, might as well just click on the picture above, it will redirect you.

Well and once again, darn berjayaclubs coming out with nonsense messages. This time, they blocked all the courts causing us to be FRUSSSS!!!!! So the only solution now would be to sleep early, wait for tomorrow to book the court.


There you go, sorry, no more slots, sighhh come on lar!!!!

Man my jaw is hurting now, thanks to the earlier futsal game. So happen Bruce was running, I managed to steal the ball, he couldn't brake and ram his shoulder into my neck. Really felt dizzy then and slumped to the ground. Took me sometime to regain my composure but it effected my game terribly. Can't really blame Bruce too, he's famous for being very single minded and at times rash, so it's okay(grins).

Looks like my ankles aren't really back to its fullself yet, still feeling weak and pain at times, this calls for a rest. Besides that, my racquet is still in the shop, just sent in today for re-stringing. Well, once again, it took only a month for the string to snap, hopefully this time it'll last longer.

No comments: