nuffnang

Sunday, June 19, 2005

SWIMMIN!!!

Alrite, after many months, I mean weeks of laziness/lazyness(if there's such a word lar). Hrm, really wish I can swim as well as last time, swimming for me really took a dip after the ankle injury I suffered last year. Well, just swam a few laps of freestyle when ankle started to give problems again, so switched to breast-stroke instead. Couldn't do the usual laps of butterfly.

After about 10 laps(most likely its less than that), we stopped, Wesley, James and I and started chatting about futsal, futsal, futsal, and of course James shared about his experiences with his wife, Yee Lynn, how they got together, what happened before that, blah blah, pretty funny. But the most important lesson of all, is that we should all just leave it to God and let our relationships be based on God's ways.

Was just laughing at a friend just now, only 12 and he already claims he's in a relationship. MY GOODNESS!! Hahahaha, I guess he must be mixing too much with his cousin, only 19 but has been in hot persuit for quite sometime already. If it wasn't for his mother's intervention, most likely he'll be in deep S&*T already by now. Anyway, if anyone of you want to court any girls, please lar, don't influence small kids, poor fella will be sitting for his UPSR this year, what if anything happen man??

Oh shit, just wanted to type some more when people start messaging me telling me things and so forth. That'll be all for now...

No comments: