nuffnang

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Interesting Day

Alright, back from quite a "HOT" weekend, I mean literal HOT! The weather was scorching, my mood was scorching, my temperature was rising! All in all, HOT!!! HOT!!! HOT!!! Anyway, if I've accidentally hurt anyone or made anyone feel uncomfortable or something like that, please forgive me. Besides that, darn Berjayaclubs.com wasn't working when it was suppose to work!! Caused me some sleep and peace that day, I mean Saturday. Not that I'm complaining or what, I'm seriously beginning to have my doubts on berjayaclubs, come on, don't tell me your server don't like Friday and Sunday mornings and so, decides to "auto-shuts" itself, thus blocking us from booking courts!! Hrm maybe I lost my cool abit, really really lost it abit the other day. So once again, those who felt the "heat" please, once again forgive me and don't ask me why I was so hot that day okay?

Hrm, enough about the hot day, lets talk about TODAY! Slept about 2a.m. this morning, reading some stuff, chatting, and woke up at 5.30a.m! Huh, I was actually really really tired, but then, I couldn't resist the chance to go out with my dad, follow him for some field work and yeah, my dad actually paid me for it!! Not that I intended for it but hey, thank God. We actually went to the Petronas Twin Tower. Reached there at 6.30 to line up for tickets to the "SkyBridge". No, it wasn't for me, but well, it was for some other friends who was willing to pay us for lining up! YEAH!!!! Well, I really enjoyed sitting down there, reading my CS261 study guide, chat with my dad and so forth. I learn alot about India today, so happen this Indian national was there lining up for tickets too, he started talking to my dad and they were happily sharing about their own countries! HUH, didn't know that there are 16 different languages in India!!!! Wait! I'm not too sure now, was it 16 different tribes or languages?? Opps.....

Oh course we were the first at the line, so at 8.30, when the doors were opened, as usual(Malaysian culture) we had to wait an extra 15 minutes because the ticketing system was down. Oh yeah, can't do anything about it, it's not like the first time my dad and I have experienced such things, it's pretty common in Malaysia. So, we, being used to such delays, started joking with the staffs and yeah, they were pretty friendly towards us, giving us tickets without asking much.

After that, Dad took me to Burger King! ALRIGHT!!! My favourite burger outlet! Even before we reached there, I told my dad, "Dad, I'm talking the WHOOPER WITH CHEESE!"

My dad cooly replied, "Yau chai, I know lar....your favourite mar..."

Little did I know that it was abit too early for them to prepare burgers, and we had to be satisfied with breakfast meals. Well, couldn't complain much, it was pretty good! So we had our breakfast, chat abit, and nearly forgot that I was LATE FOR CLASS!!! So with that, I excused myself and zoooom off to college.

Okay, late again for class, this time, 15 minutes late. I was pretty surprised, everyone was so quiet today sitting down nicely, answering some questions projected on the white board. As usual, greeted the lecturer and picked a spot to sit. She immediately approached me, "Take out a piece of paper, do the questions. It's a test."

WHAT!!! A TEST!!! I've gotto admit, I didn't even STUDY!!! Thank God I acted as though it was nothing, took a piece of paper out, and started writting. Heck, I really didn't know if I would be able to do it! It was only the second class I've attended for this subject and now we have a test?? On chapter 5!!! So, behind the the cool outlook, I was shivering inside, yeah I was really scared! What more, she told us that marks for this test might be used for the finals! Huh, was put in a spot now, I didn't even dare to look at the questions. Well, at that moment I thought, might as well do it lar, GOD!! HELP!!!

So I started scribbling some answers, drew some diagrams and passed up the paper, 5 questions, 1 piece of paper, 2 pages, that's it! After that, I went down for a drink and came back up with a bunch of friends. She saw me, "Jacob, not bad, your second class and you scored very very high!"

WAH!!!! This time really God's grace!! HAHAHAHA I really couldn't believe my eyes that I've got 35/50!!!! After that, she continued the class, but I was so tired, nothing entered my head. Had a short chat with Ian about our project and then headed home. Switch on my computer to play for a while when Wesley called and we started joking at laughing on the phone, making some fun bets and so forth. Okay Wes, I've gotto admit, I was half awake when you pull that challenge out, I guess I'll have to spend you cendol next week. Yeah, that's the price of the bet, cendol. Anyway, we are just taking it as fun matter and chance for us to spend one another, no real bets here. But by the way, I still hope can I win this time......it'l be more fun that way!

No comments: