nuffnang

Friday, June 17, 2005

Clear Screen at LAST!!!

It's been almost a month since I send in my AGP card for repair. After rushing them time and time again, not to mention having to make 3 trips to Lowyat for it, they gladly got rid of me. Of course we were suffering with bad screen quality for the pass month, so much so I think my eyes went bad.

There you have it, the darn card that made my power went up from 100-150.


Geesh, actually part of it was due to my mistake too, as you will be able to decipher from my previous posts. Wow, the screen is so clear now I'm finding problem adjusting to it.

The weather today is much cooler, but due to the haze, my mood hasn't change much, just abit more composed. By the way, while walking back from Lowyat, I witnessed an old man doing some TaiChi moves. That stimulated my mind to think abit, gosh, the sight of people doing kungfu moves really frightens me. Come on, you might say that it is a form of exercise, blah blah yada yada and some might say it's for self defense yada yada blah blah but HEI! To me, it's just pure nonsense. We wouldn't have to protect ourselves if in the first place fighting wasn't invented wasn't it?? So in short, all the self defense is just crap, there wouldn't be any fighting if it wasn't invented.

Talking about self defense, the first person that comes to my mind is Bruce Lee. That makes me think again, why in the world the devil wanted his life so much?? So, I did some info digging and came out with my own conclusion. Ever wondered why old time kung fu masters could jump like 4 stories high and executing some out of this world moves. Come on, don't tell me those kung fu movie directors got their ideas from their own imagination!!! There must be some element of truth in it. Yeah it's true, those kung fu masters were that good last time, but anyone ever wondered how they get those powers from?? NO?? Guessed it, so let me try and paint you a picture of what's happening in my mind now. Their powers comes from supernatural forces, spiritual, that's why they have to meditate countless hours without water and food and of course they have to go through rituals, you know, becoming a monk, baby sacrifices or so forth. Of course they were looking to the other side for powers, looking to the devils of course!! AHAHAHAHHAHA

By the way, back to the Bruce Lee story. Hrm, most likely his ancestors made a deal with the devil, so that they might get supernatural powers but in order had to yield his future generations. Maybe that explains why every first born male in Bruce Lee's family always ends up dead. Food for thought eh??

Anyway, you can ignore what I just type, I am pure bored here, looking for something to type about and here's what I can conjure out at the moment. It just goes to show how much I don't like martial arts and all the self defense crap. My friend, a karate black belt holder once told me, to enter karate competitons, they will have to sign a document stating that they are willing to take injury even death risk. Yeah, he told me he even witness one of his friend bashed to death by a much stronger exponent. Self defense?? MY FOOT LAR!!! More like wasting money to put your life on the line for glory. Geesh, I cannot imagine sports that require one party to bash up his opponent can be counted as a legal sport! Not one I would get involved though.

No comments: