nuffnang

Saturday, June 11, 2005

This is a picture of my computer area, kinda blur don't you think so? Hrmm, it sort of gives you a view of my vision now, blurry, yes I'm very blur now, why? It's 3a.m.! COME ON!

Yesterday(Friday) is a very interesting day for me. It started in the morning, 12.30a.m onwards, was online, couldn't do the usual online booking because of server problems at the other side, so we chat, in a group, Philip, Jesudas, Philemon, Jason and I. Topic of discussion for the day? They were trying to find out who Jason like. Of course, being bored waiting I join in the search too (pretty childish eh?) and of course we named one girl after the other but none seems to click. Jason was kind enough to post up clue in his blog, but once again, his clue is quite useless. So any of you having ideas of who he likes can drop a comment at the chat box.

I really cannot remember what time it is but in the end, I decided to giveup the search (wasn't really interested from the start) and well, gave him abit of advice. Here goes the advice;

Okay maybe its abit too early for me to advice people about all these stuff so on blah blah, but maybe after reading Wesley's blog, I'll give a piece of my mind. Oh yeah whoever who is reading this, NOTE: this message is the actual conversation that went on between us. If any of you feel that I am revealing too much private information, which I am not, message me, I will gladly delete this post(yeah right!). Okay, started with, if you like a girl, might as well just go up to her and ask her to check for your chances! No point delaying and suffering inside (is that what we told Jason?).

Next point, the answer can only be YES or NO! AHA!!! True right?? Of course lar, donkey also can decipher this. So that's basically what we told Jason! Good advice? Surely hope so. Anyway that's how it should go like lar, in my dictionary, no such thing as dili dali(is that how you spell it?). Of course sometimes circumstances and situation will force the delay. Well rather not dwell in such topic.

Hrmmm, sorry guys, cannot really type much about all these things, you know, lack of experience, no time to bother about your little, guess who I like game. Might as well bother about myself more and also my close buddies. Hrmm talking about close buddies, nevermind, I shall respect them and not disclose anything at all about them. And by the way, I seriously suck at such things, ask people around me, they'll know.

Alright, fun part is over, not so fun after all eh? Lets talk about what happened yesterday. Went out branch (breakfast plus lunch) with Wesley who so willingly drove me to Midvalley for McDonalds. After that, his craving for cendol started again and we walked like, 10 minutes?? In search of a cendol stall. No cendol stall was found around Brickfields area so we went to KL Sentral food court. I doubted the quality that can be served from that food court, but Wes replied, "NEVERMIND!! I just want to have some cendol!" hehehe pretty enthusiastic. I think it was the worst cendol I've ever tasted. The preparation itself, terrible! Immagine, scooping lots of canned santan into a bowl, mix with some dried cendol which looked like it was cold stored for ages, blend some ice into the bowl and mix with black sugar water!!!!

Aiyohhhhh, the taste?? TOO CREAMY!!! TOO THICK!!!! CENDOL SUCKS!!!!! And of course, a slight stomach upset after that.

Hrm, for the first time in months, I finally decided to order something from RA, do some QC test. Ordered the curry laksa and well, I wouldn't want to disclose the result of my testing tongue. Had another burger after the laksa and took in LOTS OF water. As usual, go home abit dissapointed with the....well with things lar but of course I enjoyed the company of people like Philip, Jesudas, Wesley, MOSES!!!, Neo, and a few others. Well if I've missed anyone, please forgive me, you can message me and I'll add it in later.

By the way, it is 3.31a.m now and suddenly I receive an instant message, looks like everyone missing something, somebody. Okay let's put a few examples:

(Timothy) timo - Miss my chilli..(How come suddenly everbdy miss somebody now?)

(Wesley) Missed my dy dy, bee bee, blur blur, lenne lenne, babi, JJ, carrie, lidie, huey huey & etc.. Jesudas, SHADDAP!.. - wEs

(Jesudas) Mamy poko® :- Miss my Goals!!

(Elizabeth) : :eLisIpUt: :HomE d...miss HomE ...hehe..

(Philemon) « … Drypers® … -I Miss u Dear!!! ----> Boink!!!...

(Philip) petpet® -- I miss u baby girl!!! ---> meowwwww!!

and last but not least.. ME! J@c08~Miss u Dear, Bear ..whatever!~http://jacobtan.blogspot.com

Alrite, maybe I'll explain abit why the "Dear" and "Bear". Okay it happened like this; I was in a monorail one day, alone when this couple started hugging infront of me calling each other "Dear". I was like, YUCKS! Don't do it in public lar! Do it in private, keep our Malaysian image clean! Anyway, back to the topic, so in my mind, "dear" starts with a "d", so just mirror the d and you'll get a "b" so in turn, "dear" will turn to "bear", which in my opinion, is pretty cute!!! So you guys/girls out there, here's the new term, BEAR!! Of course it can signify many other things. It's common knowledge that grizzly bears are pretty fierce, especially female ones! Yeah, there you go, my conclusion. Not only that, they can be pretty stubborn too, but at times shy like nobody's business. Anyway, I'm not refering to any particular individual here, or maybe I am? Sometimes simple discription can be so usefull.

By the way, I really cannot understand why the "miss you" bug. Good luck guys...

1 comment:

AsianGirlinLove said...

haha u wrote this like....when i got out of school lolzz anywhoss lolz no more school for mee yay lolz now only 2 weeks of regents and finals lolzz ♥Mun