nuffnang

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Boston, Klang

Alright, here goes, I actually visited this place about 2 weeks back. If you can recall the post where I was throwing out excuses for the lost in Hattrick, one of the reason is because I went for makan! Yeah, that place is called "Boston" and situated in Klang. And if you guys have been reading this blog, you'll understand that there were quite a number of us there, not that I'm close to them or what but they're just friends from oversea. Pretty simply setting, with tables stretching across the road, nice food, noisy enviroment, tempting BKT stall opposite the main road, yeah that sums it all.

Aha, mummy's expression says it all! This time around, we waited for nearly 45 minutes for the food to be served. Hrmm, of course all of us showed some funny expression but somehow or another, mummy had the best of all. Oh yeah, if you want to know how I looked like?? My face expression was just like my mom's. Usually if we are with the group of really close friends, maybe such "face" would not surface , but......

Okay here goes all the food........

Oh shit, sorry about this, the first 2 dishes was just overwhelming that I forgot to document it!




Here you go, visual evidence of the food. I feel very lazy now to describe in detail every single dish we had. Okay, the mee(s) were good, Hokkien mee, this mee that mee, I think we had about 3 dishes of assorted mee(s). The best part of em all is always the "Lala". Steamed with some vinegar, wine, ginger, fried onions, please don't trust my crap, I don't even know what they put inside but it tastes GREAT!!!! Oh the final dish is the pork, err..deep fried pork I guess. Anyway, great visit....hope to be there again.....

No comments: