nuffnang

Saturday, June 25, 2005

No Fun Without RISKs..

Once again, put my health on the line to play some futsal! Had enough rest last night, but had to wake up at 6.50 this morning to accompany my granny to the market. I just drove there, and told her I'm too sleepy to walk around, so I slept in the car, for don't know how long it was. After that, went home, slept for a while when my brothers and sisters start jumping around my bed wanting me to wake up, they need transport to go for their weekly badminton session. Had a bad quarrel with my sister, and guess what! I WON THIS TIME!!! Thanks to mummy who was there to support me this time.

Waited like a mad fellah, oozing out the "bored" face in Bukit Jalil where my brothers and sister was playing badminton. Was teasing the coach, pushing him to enforce some agility training for his assitant.

Hrm, this picture don't paint the perfect image I have in mind. You see, it was taken quite some time back.

Alright, back to the topic, my ankles are not 100% yet, but the inner urge for some exercise and "FUTSAL", it overwhelmed me! So, even with some advice against it, there I go again. At first thought, I'm just gonna play keeper, but after a few great save and one stupid fumble, THAT'S IT!!! I really couldn't stand it any longer!!! So there I go again, playing outfield, running slower than I usually do, less power, and of course, once again, kena kicked here there everywhere.

Anyway, the game today was terrible, even though I scored with the sore ankle(s), there wasn't one good highlight about it. Was just resting when some nonsense fellah knocked my head. When I looked back, there wasn't anyone fishy, even though I knew who did it. Next time, COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!!! Don't you all ever try to poke or whack someone at his/her back.

No comments: