nuffnang

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Truely first time HORROR

and yeah, after the slip and fall, this time i really fell, and this is BECOZ OF THE CLIPLESS!!!

ALready i miss the chance to show off at ulu langat this week, things fell even lower when i went tumbling down due to my "unableness" to "CLIP" the pedals on! hahaha

Anyway, learn from my mistake liao, and i guess i shouldn't force the clips in, take it slow and steady, and most importantly "STOP WHEN YOUR PEDALS DON'T CLIP!!!"

Well from what i heard, the group today din do really bad! Hope to join them next week tho, but first of all, will be going for a short fast trip on monday morning to get myself adapted to cliplessness! hahaha

BTW, some of my friends ask me if i'm ok after the fall, yeah i am, and i wasn't in hospital for that fall, it was just a client site.

KUDUS to all those who made it today! I should be joining next week tho haha

No comments: