nuffnang

Monday, October 15, 2007

Night Riders

I know, it is 4am now, but...it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!! GOSH!! IT FELT SO LONG SINCE I'VE EXPERIENCE HOLIDAYS!!!! Anyway, a group a friends and I were riding along kesas highway, where we started about 9pm. It was a good fast ride, which if not bogged by my swollen ankle, could have been much faster!

Yet I managed an average 25kmh, not bad rite? haha... Of course uncle Vincent and john couldn't keep up, the are using mountain bikes. After their tour de ulu langat yesterday, I would say, they are rather FIT!!! Especially uncle Vincent!

From right, Johnathan, uncle Vincent, Rachel and I

Seriously, cycling with these bunch are fun, most of all, they are the "I cycle cause I love cycling and don't care what you say" type.

BTW, it was rachel's first time on a racer, and I have to say she did a pretty good job!

Looking forward to Anne joining us on our mini tours, pray I would be able to save enough for a reasonable yet competitive bike.

Oh just to illustrate a little of the difference between uncle vincent's bike and mine;

Mine is lighter, harder to pedal, faster, cooler, more aerodynamic, alot of modifications to make........and so forth

As for uncle vincent's bike,

.....

....

....

....

he went through ulu langat where my bicycle couldn't complete because of a punctured tire.........


No comments: