nuffnang

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Break THROUGH!

Whoa call me silly, but I've just found out that one can extract data from Excel through ODBC!

Gosh this really helps the company when clients are complaining they cannot extract data from Excel.

I've just recently found out that a few of my friends are involved in a heated argument. I can just imagine how they will react when things get out of hand?


Oh boy, when girls fight, I'll definately be the first to....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Call me a chicken, but girls can be NIGHTMARE!!

4 comments:

Eng said...

why can't you just sit aside and watch the show??!!!

muahahahaha!!!!

J@cob & Anne said...

AHAHAH NO WAY MAN!!!! saw that gun?? you wouldn't want to be near

Anonymous said...

Who was arguing la?
Heated somemore?!

J@cob & Anne said...

That wan P&C ya? haha